Friday, November 23, 2007

Sing me some "Juno"....

Damn, "Juno" has a fucking awesome soundtrack-- possibly best of the year--- but there's no release date for it as of yet. So instead of waiting, I've downloaded the songs I've found listed in it and utilized iTunes to make a piecemeal homemade "Juno" soundtrack, and I'll fill in the blanks when it comes out; so yeah, it's not a complete soundtrack but at the moment it works...


1. "All I Want is You," Barry Louis Polisar
2. "My Rollercoaster," Kimya Dawson
3. "A Well Respected Man," Nick Binkley
4. "Tire Swing," Kimya Dawson
5. "Piazza, New York Catcher," Belle & Sebastian
6. "Loose Lips," Kimya Dawson
7. "Superstar," Sonic Youth
8. "Expectations," Belle & Sebastian
9. "All the Young Dudes," Mott the Hoople
10. "So Nice So Smart," Kimya Dawson
11. "Sea of Love," Cat Power
12. "I'm Sticking With You," The Velvet Underground
13. "Anyone Else but You," The Moldy Peaches


Alright, on my way out to see "No Country" again with mi padre; review of "Margot at the Wedding" to come in the next few days....

2 Comments:

Blogger PIPER said...

I have a friend that just shot some stuff with Jason Reitman. He got a special screening of Juno and said it was fantastic.

I will say I'm leery of good soundtracks before I see the film.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Yeah, "Juno" is quite good, and the soundtrack works perfectly in context.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home