Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Zac Efron's and Vanessa Hudgens' Playlist

This has nothing to do with anything, but I just stumbled upon it in the Celebrity playlist section on iTunes, and it just made me marvel at how perfectly it epitomizes the vacuousness of certain celebrities. Merry Christmas:



August 10, 2007

"Bad Day" (Track 1): "This song is so catchy, it gets stuck in my head easily. - Zac Efron"

"Hound Dog" (Track 2): "I love this song cuz Elvis is da man. -Zac Efron"

"U Can't Touch This" (Track 3): "The video to this song is awesome. -Zac Efron"

"The Reason" (Track 4): This song is very relatable. -Vanessa Hudgens"

"Accidentally In Love" (Track 5): "This is such an awesome song. It always reminds me of the movie Shrek when I hear it. -Vanessa Hudgens"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home