Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Pirates" feedback

Ok, so we already know "Pirates" is having the biggest opening weekend of all time and the critics were pretty much mixed-negative on it, but what do audiences think? I couldn't really figure out a way to determine actual audience reactions, so I just asked my friends/acquaintances. This by no means represents the nationwide reaction-- just mis amigos. Here you go:

-- "it was a bit of a waste of time"

-- "i wanted to shoot myself"

-- (didn't see it but) "i heard it was incredible by my sister and from a few friends too"

-- "It was AMAZING and it changed my life. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I never saw that cliffhanger coming." (for those of you at home, I think that was just exaggeration-- about the changed my life-- not sarcasm)

-- "I didn't like it... I didn't think the story was going anywhere, and I thought it was an hour too long. It felt like they were trying too hard, but the effects were nice"

-- "the subplots bothered me a little (very little) but i was entertained through the movie and have no regrets for seeing it at midnight-- loved it!!!!!"

-- "weak at best"

-- "I was disappointed, but I still really liked it"

-- "I liked it, although was frustrated that the plot didn't resolve"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home