Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wes Anderson in India

It was announced today that Wes Anderson's next project will be "The Darjeeling Limited," starring Owen Wilson as one of three brothers who travel to India (that's all that's known at the moment). The other brothers are rumored to be played by Jason Schwartzman and Adrien Brody.

For Wes fans like myself, this is music to the ears, as I've adored his last 3 movies ("Rushmore," "The Royal Tenenbaums" and to a lesser extent, "The Life Aquatic"), and an oddball opus from Anderson is always, at the very least, worth watching.

I've managed to obtain a copy of the "Darjeeling" script, written by Anderson, Schwartzman and Roman Coppola, and I plan to read it before the week is out. I'll make sure I let y'all know what I think. A good weekend to all-- talk to you when my computer's fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home