Friday, February 16, 2007

Le blog is le back.

Now seems about as good a time as any to re-start my floundering blog which I haven't updated since the end of October. Needless to say, I'll have a bit more time to update it regularly from now on, so I hope to be doing so. Obviously, I've missed a lot of things going on in terms of award season so I won't attempt to catch up with all of them.

I'm currently working on a post of my most anticipated films for the rest of 2007 that I'll try to have up tonight; also, in the next few days, I should have up (1) my thoughts/predictions on ALL of the Oscar categories, (2) my reactions to "Black Snake Moan," "The Astronaut Farmer," "Wild Hogs," "Factory Girl," "The Host," "The Lives of Others," "The Namesake," "Reign Over Me" and "Knocked Up," as well as (3) the transcript of a phone interview I did with Craig Brewer (writer/director of "Hustle & Flow" and "Black Snake Moan") last week.

It's good to be back, and I'll try to be more faithful to y'all in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home